Tuesday, August 8, 2017

The Brown and White is an Easy Read

I wanted The Brown and White to be accessible to many people so they could be "taken back" in time to 1967-1968, a time that was scary in some ways and comforting in others.  I was a boy going to a tough school in a dangerous neighborhood. You might think that the book is all about boys for boys, but that's not the case.  It's a story about a boy, his family, his friends, his faith, his teachers, and  his school. 


I have some nice reviews on Amazon, but I am not the best promoter. Many people have told me that they like my book, but have not run off to Amazon to give me a great review (some have and I am eternally grateful for these people). 


My book is $12.50 on Amazon.  I hope you will give it a go...

No comments:

Post a Comment