Thursday, January 6, 2022

My Books, The Brown and White, Selling Now!



At Sporting Chance Press we have a few new titles that I have been promoting, but much to my surprise when I checked sales recently, the book that is selling the best right now is my own book, The Brown and White. I did not start my company, Sporting Chance Press, to promote my own work. As a matter of fact, I have no plans to publish The Brown and White, but things changed and it's time came in 2016. Based on these sales, I thought I should post something to hopefully keep the trend going. 

Here's my Catholic TV Interview for the Brown and White on YouTube, which came out about the time the book published.

Amazon's listing.

I can tell you that I worked very hard on this book over several decades. Why did it take so long?  I really can't give you a good answer to that, but I was motivated to write the book when I felt like I wanted to memorialize the times, the students in the era, and neighborhoods of Chicago.

No comments:

Post a Comment